There are many reasons why you should get mugs. Mugs can make excellent gifts for nearly every occasion. Moreover, you can get those mugs customized so that they can promote your business. After all, there are many companies that use cheap mugs marketing strategies. Alternatively, you can get the mugs customized so that they contain special personal messages for the recipients.
Choose the Best Mug for the Occasion
You can always use a basic and generic mug to print your message on it. However, the impact made by them will never be as good as a specially crafted mug. Another fact to keep in mind is that there are different kinds of mugs available nowadays. You can get soup mugs and coffee mugs amongst others. By choosing the best possible mug, you are creating a favorable impression in the minds of the recipients.
- Cookie Mugs – These mugs are perfect for those that love to have cookies with their coffee and milk. A small shelf is located in the bottom of these mugs. There are two spaces and you can store two cookies. This means you no longer have to get another dish to keep the cookies. It saves washing time and effort as well.
- Dunking Mugs – These mugs have been specifically created for those who love to dunk their cookies before consuming them. The shape of the mug allows the user to dunk the cookie without breaking it into two separate pieces.
- Face Mugs – Face mugs simply have a funny or quirky face carved into the mugs. These mugs are simply another version of cookie mugs. The angry face has an open month which can be used to hold a cookie. The presence of the face adds humor and can make them appealing for many people.
- Linked Mugs – The beauty of these mugs is that you can link them. Carrying more than two mugs at the same time is a risky proposition at best. You can get burnt due to the hot liquid if spills occur. However, linked mugs allow you to carry three or more mugs by linking each one of them to another. While carrying, you will only need to grasp the mugs at either end and carry the entire set without any difficulty.
- Heart mugs – These mugs make the perfect gift for romantic occasions and for spouses and fiancés. As the name suggests, the mugs have a heart shape.
- Making Your Coffee Mug – These coffee mugs are meant for those who have problems trying to get the combination of coffee, cream and milk correct. The mugs have color codes printed on the inner sides of the mug to help the users get the combination just right for their taste.
- Coffee Selector Mugs – Suppose you are tasked with getting the coffee for your colleagues. You may not be able to remember which person order which type of coffee unless you note it down. This can be a bit of a problem for many people. These selector mugs come with rings around their sides which can be turned around to reveal various combinations of coffee, sugar and milk. These printed mugs may even have options for other drinks making them truly versatile mugs.
- Specialty Mugs – Specialty mugs can come in different quirky shapes to make them more interesting to the user. Some of these mugs can be shaped like the lens of a camera while others can be shaped like some fictional character. It is also possible to get mugs with a nature theme such as plants and animals. The range can be quite astonishing and you can easily get a specialty mug which has a theme that can resonate with the users.
- Coffee Mugs With Attachable Spoons – Spoons are often an essential utensil when it comes to having a good drink of coffee. Unfortunately, one never seems to find them when required. These mugs eliminate the problem by attaching spoons to the mugs. These spoons can be used and then reattached to the mug for safekeeping.
- Mugs with Compartments – These are another kind of specialty mugs and are generally acrylic materials are used in their construction. These mugs have a compartment underneath where you can store edibles. More often than not you can find these mugs in interesting shapes and themes.
- Mugs with Lids – Lids can be used to keep the drink in your mugs warm. This does not mean that they cannot be stylish. There are some very interesting mugs that come with lids, both of which belong to a single theme such as a cactus.
- Auto Stirring Mugs – Coffee and other drinks often need to be stirred so as to get all the ingredients mixed properly. You will need a spoon for the task and keep stirring till you are satisfied. Auto stirring mugs eliminate this hassle by performing the task for you. You simply press a button and the drink gets stirred completely.
- Blank Mugs – If you wish to write down a personal message or use your own design for the mugs, then you should get hold of a blank mug. These mugs are completely white. It is a blank canvas on which you can let your imagination run riot. These mugs look basic and boring but you can transform them into a completely personal and a highly stylish item.
When you are already giving cups and mugs to other, there is no reason to give just a cup. You can give some nice additional gifts along with the cups to increase the utilitarian value of the gifted mugs. You can give candy, chocolates, biscotti and cookies with the mugs. Of course, you can provide exotic coffee sachets or sugar packets for the users to enjoy the mug with. You can also give coffee creamers of various kinds. Even the coffee you provide cans be special exotic ones sourced from specialty stores. Mugs can also be used for drinking soups so you can gift instant soup packets as well.
The basic idea behind gifting coffee mugs is that you are giving something that is not useless. People love gifts that they can use and mugs are very practical as well.
Thanks for visiting our short article, hope you enjoyed reading it, if you are looking for offers on Direct Mail Services or design, printing products, please refer to 55printing.com online for ideal features.